Your Experts on Demand - The goal of our Staff Augmentation services is to help you identify and meet staffing goals, cost effectively and efficiently. You might need an interim CIO or CTO until you hire your own, or a cloud DevOps engineer for a three-month project, or a full-time hands-on project or program manager. You might have an existing team that needs augmentation to minimize downtime and ratchet-up your service or delivery levels with skilled professional working as peers and mentors. We leverage our pool of pre-qualified IT and business consultants to give our clients the best alternatives to staff -
• Ongoing, long-term function/support activity with fluctuating resource demands
• Intensive, short-term projects requiring supplemental staff to work on-site or remotely, and Specialty capabilities.
Expertise Spanning Industries and Roles - TransformaCon offers knowledge and expertise in numerous areas and a full range of IT services. TransformaCon and its founders have placed thousands of qualified resources on hundreds of projects over the past twenty years. We build high performing teams quickly with a deep bench of resumes.
We can help you minimize your staff payroll costs, while having our professionals work closely with your employees to ensure that your needs are met. By defined project, or via weekly or monthly staffing, TransformaCon can deliver technology-specific experts whose quality, dedication, expertise, and accountability truly set us apart from other providers. For example, we currently have an inventory of
• Interim CIO, CTO
• Program and Project Management
• Business Analysts
• Technical Architects and Analysts
•• Custom Development Solutions
• Client/Customer Service Staff
Superior Credentials, Technology & Application Skills - Each of our staff are stress-tested at some of the largest, most successful IT-enabled transformational initiatives spanning industries. They carry credentials and experience that include:
• PMO Leaders, Project and Program Managers – PMP and other certifications matured in high pressure, tough-to-succeed situations.
• Process Re-engineering Experts – Master and Blackbelts; Lean-Sigma credentials.
• Application Experts – Broad spectrum of Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Epicor ERP, CRM, HCM and Financials certifications and experience.
• Technical Experts – Our team includes thought leaders in hybrid private/public cloud integration; provisioning, orchestration and middleware.
• SaaS Cloud Veterans – Experience and credentials that span SaaS/cloud offerings and industries, including Salesforce, Zoho, Netsuite, McKesson, Siemens, PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, to name a few.
• ACD/IVR and Customer Contact Center Experts – We have experience building some quantitatively better client experiences enabled by better process and new technologies.
With decades of placing skilled resources in the most visible roles, we have expertise that span business areas, IT technologies and applications. Our ability to span industries comes from our:
• Technical Qualifications – we demand high levels of fundamental and critical thinking skills, technical and business knowledge, as well as superior technical and communication skills
• Breadth and Depth of Experience – our founders and senior leaders have hands-on operational experience and toolkits built across over a century in different industries.